Friday, August 23, 2013

Pin Worthy: Better Late Than Never

Pinterest Awesomeness

Hey gang. Yesterday's planned post is now today's post. Never did quite figure out why on earth my pin worthy image was saving with weird lines in Illustrator. Worked around it in Photoshop. Where there is a will, there is a way.

So, without any further ado, here are some my favorite pins of late.

Top row left to right:
underwater photo by Jacob Sutton via This Is Collosal
ceramic tube necklace via JullMade
hendricks gin and tonic via drizzleanddip

Middle row left to right:
firefly long exposure photo by Kristian Cvecek via adventure-journal
thistle field photo via lee’s whimsy

Bottom row left to right:
mixed media art via messy bed studio
wood stove/living room via house and leisure
tomato risotto arancini via drizzle and dip


As you can see, I need to add drizzle and dip to my bloglovin' feed. Two pins and I had no idea they were from the same place.



It's another glorious day here today.  Rinse repeat. Yesterday when I took a break from my desk and went out to water the garden and get some fresh summer air, I met some new friends. Well, sort of. I think they were more likely asking, 'why does this girl have a biggo lens in my face?' They were patient none the less.



Today, I took a break before I started and had a nice second cuppa out on the patio. There is the most glorious breeze today and I wanted to enjoy it for at least another minute after taking the hound for his morning walk. Ah...................



Freeform Friday

Have I told you lately how happy I am that you're here?  If I haven't, I am. Happy that you're here.  Here's to you. I'm glad you came. Click here if you're reading via email.




That song just makes me happy and makes me want to dance.

Only plans so far for the weekend included celebrating our good friend and neighbor Gerry's birthday. I won't say how old because, well, we really like love him and want him to remain a friend. Ha!

Other than that, enjoying summer downtime.

What about you?

Ciao for now,






3 comments:

  1. and here's to you too....raises glass, chinks. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some lovely close ups!

    xo Michelle
    misanthropycreation.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for having me here in amongst all those awesome pins! and i always love seeing your photos!

    ReplyDelete

You comments make my day. Thanks for taking the time to visit Mercantile Muse and for commenting. I really appreciate it. ~Pam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...