Monday, May 13, 2013

Pardon Me While I Attend to Techinical Difficulties

Uncooperative Computer

Well, that's my story. The computer is being quite finicky at the moment and preventing me from posting a real post.

Hopefully I can clear things up for tomorrow's post.

In the meantime, enjoy this lovely 'summer' cactus my Dad got my Mom for Mother's Day.

Pretty, pretty.



Hope you enjoyed your Mother's Day. It was a nice day here and we spent some time visiting at my parent's house.  What about you, did you do anything special?

Ciao for now,


2 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Hope you had a great Mother's day too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Hope your computer is fixed soon! I have a love/hate relationship with my computer, and, sadly, I'm on a first name basis with our computer repair guy.

    ReplyDelete

You comments make my day. Thanks for taking the time to visit Mercantile Muse and for commenting. I really appreciate it. ~Pam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...