Tuesday, July 2, 2013

June Recap: The Speed of Light

July Already

As usual, June went by fast. In the blink of an eye. At the speed of light. Boom. It's gone. 

In case you missed any of it, here's some of what was happening on Mercantile Muse.

- an In Residence interview with Bev from Linkouture
- Take A Walk With Us here, here and here.
- From The Mercantile Muse Kitchen: rhubarb cake




-  'What Inspires You' ....Inspired Design: Pops of Color
- Things I Want To Do This Summer
- From The Desk Of: Pamela J. Bates
- Feed The Soul: Fuller Gardens Part 1
- Still Life: Sunshine & Little Ways


 
Of course, that's just a sampling. I also enjoyed my first summer read The Art Forger by Barbara Shapiro, went to see Billy Idol and Steve Stevens, celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary, have been designing new logos for several small businesses, working on the bathroom remodel, got the pool up and running and have been swimming every chance I get, prepping the yard for the 4th of July Lobster Bake, tried to stay dry and cool thanks to our miserable hot, humid, stormy June weather that has now continued into July. I guess that's about it. Isn't that enough?
 
What did you do?
 
Have a great day. I'd give you a weather report but I think I already covered that.
 
Ciao for now,
 
 


2 comments:

  1. My goodness. You'll have a very busy summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just think....it's time to start planning for Christmas!!! EEKK!!
    Debbi
    -yankeeburrow

    ReplyDelete

You comments make my day. Thanks for taking the time to visit Mercantile Muse and for commenting. I really appreciate it. ~Pam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...