Friday, March 14, 2014

FREE Friday: Thank You Note Printable and Get Your Irish Up

It Doesn't Cost Anything to Say Thanks

Hey there gang. How's it going? I am personally pretty darn happy that it's Friday.  Not that there isn't a lot on my desk, because there is, but I do love the weekend (even if some of it will be spent designing). And this weekend is St. Patrick's Day weekend, a long-standing national holiday in our house.

You know what else?

Go on, guess.

Well, did you know that I'm so very thankful that you're here.

I am. You guys are awesome!

So, for you........a FREE printable thank you note.



Simple.

To the point.

I designed this free printable note card, two to an 8.5 x 11 page and it fits in a regular A2 note card envelope 4 3/8" x 5 3/4" (you'll find them at Staples and elsewhere).


Do you have anyone who you need to thank? This free printable note card is a nice way to do it.


https://www.dropbox.com/s/ixk3ikkc8pjtygd/thank%20you%20so%20very%20much.pdf 



FREEform Friday

Being that my other half is from Dublin, this is a celebratory kind of weekend for us. We both usually take Saint Patrick's Day off, but this year work calls. Don't despair. We'll be taking care of business ahead of time. There will be lots of Irish music playing, we plan on visiting our favorite local Irish pub with friends for some music and merriment tomorrow, and Sunday we have an invite for a lovely meal of corned beef and cabbage.  In honor of St. Patrick, I figure it's time to get your Irish up!
A selection of some favorites from The Dubliners and Paddy Reilly. Click here if you're reading via email: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.  




That is one of the hardest songs to sing and keep singing. Luke Kelly does it without nary a deep breath.




Nothing like The Dubliners and The Pogues to get you going. We had the pleasure of meeting Ronnie Drew in NYC once by chance, and he sounded exactly the same in person. That voice- so much character, as was he.



 How's that for a little Gaelic for Saint Patrick's Day?

 And then there is Paddy Reilly, who I just think is a wonderful balladeer.




Lastly, a song I can sing word for word. And I do. Often.

That does not mean, however, that I sing it good. But Paddy Reilly does.





What are you plans for this St. Patrick's Day weekend? Any celebrating or are you just hanging low and chilling?

Whatever you do, make it a good one.

Ciao for now,






3 comments:

  1. Oh man, I'm in the spirit now!! Hadn't planned on celebrating St Pat's, but perhaps I just will. I'm moved by the music. Haha! Thanks for the 'thank you.' Thank you! I'm loving your new designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You changed your header again......Is this going to be a theme?? Or just part of the metamorphosis?
    ...I keep changing mine all the time, I figure those that follow still know it's me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those thank you cards are the sweetest! Love them, darling:) Happy first day of spring. Muah

    ReplyDelete

You comments make my day. Thanks for taking the time to visit Mercantile Muse and for commenting. I really appreciate it. ~Pam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...