Thursday, December 5, 2013

Shop Small/Give Big Gift Guide: Volume 2

Have You Started Your Shopping?

 As promised, here is the second installation of the Shop Small,Give Big Gift Guide. It features all independent business people who, I know, would sincerely appreciate your business.



So while you're considering what to get people this year, here are some suggestions for the ladies in your life.


Shop for these items here:

hat via sock club

shirt via doro theos

shoulder shrug via socks and mittens

boots via abramey

cardigan jacket via marsilia21

skirt via found it great

scarf via blue fennel

plaid shirt via storytellers vintage

ear warmers  via garden and sea

tshirt via acerriteno





Here's the bonus: all of these items are from etsy shops and are either handmade (so much more personal) or vintage (easy on the environment).



I love that kind of shopping!


Make it a great day and I'll do the same, in spite of the very gray and sort-of-wet weather we're having today. Though the temps aren't too cold it is damp and a little raw, so I have the woodstove on and my pal Lucan and I are happy about that. Something I love about my little home office/studio.


See you tomorrow.


Ciao for now,


2 comments:

You comments make my day. Thanks for taking the time to visit Mercantile Muse and for commenting. I really appreciate it. ~Pam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...