Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Need A Self Esteem Boost?


You Are Magnificent

Everybody needs a boost now and then. I know I do and I imagine you're the same way. We are human after all.

So here's an easy way to remind yourself just how awesome you are.



It's free. It's printable.

Download it.

Print it.

Frame it and hang it on your wall, or just tack it on your bulletin board. 

Click here or on the image above so you can download.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed designing it.

On another subject altogether, did you know we're in the midst of our first blog hop? Usually the shop link up and the blog hop are combined, but I felt that things were getting muddled and that both shops and blogs deserved some special attention. So, if you have a blog, I hope you'll stop by and leave a link, meet other bloggers and find new ones to follow.

*************************************************

It's kind of gray here today. We had an early morning thunder and lightning storm that had me scrambling out of bed in the dark so I could shut my computer down. Of course, I had a gazillion files open and my eyes weren't awake which greatly complicated things. The storm is gone, but the skies are having a hard time giving way to sunshine. The good news is, temperatures are actually supposed to feel like Spring by the end of day. I say, 'bring it on!'.

Have a great day in your corner of the world and I'll do the same in mine.

Ciao for now,



6 comments:

  1. Thank you for reminding me I can be magnificient :)
    Best regards from Barna,
    Marta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. perhaps i need to do one in spanish too.......although, you apparently are more than BIlingual Marta!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Thanks for sharing : )

    ReplyDelete

You comments make my day. Thanks for taking the time to visit Mercantile Muse and for commenting. I really appreciate it. ~Pam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...