Monday, February 25, 2013

Oh What a Beautiful Morning

 
Snowscape

Another snowstorm rolled in yesterday morning. All of a sudden, more than halfway through Winter, we seem to be in a snow pattern. It snowed most of the day, which meant we were hunkered down inside for a good part of it.  It was still snowing when we went to bed and we woke up surrounded by a beautiful white dream.









































The rest of the weekend included a campfire Friday night a neighborhoodlums Tom and Joans,  a lovely email from a client on Saturday that really made my week, the Daytona 500, a win by my Bruins, and an impromptu Oscar party at Tom and Joan's last night. 

All of it was pretty low-key and close to home, which was perfect for a Winter weekend.

How as yours? Did you do anything special or did you hang close to home?

Ciao for now,



4 comments:

  1. Pam, gorgeous shots of your winterscape! I love the one with the red barn, just a great perspective and the lighting is great! Makes me want to get out with my camera again...it's been way too long! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, gorgeous photos! I am jealous of the snow to shoot, we aren't getting any here this winter, looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I wish it would snow here again! Beautiful photos, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pictures are gorgeous. Just love to spend a weekend there. No big plans this weekend. Just relaxed and did some sewing.

    ReplyDelete

You comments make my day. Thanks for taking the time to visit Mercantile Muse and for commenting. I really appreciate it. ~Pam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...