Monday, March 26, 2012

Favorite Finds: Sort Of....................


My Post Was Just Eaten

Well guys, I was putting together a lovely post about my favorite finds on etsy that speak to the new season. However, my post just disappeared. Gone. Zapped. And now, I'm running out of time. So won't you play along instead and post a link to one of your favorite finds?

Here's one of my Spring favorites from etsy, by buligaia.  It is all about Spring from the flowers to the colors. I think it's as sweet as can be. 




Now, it's your turn. Include a link to one of your favorite Spring things in the comments. It doesn't have to be from etsy (although, that of course makes us etsy shop owners happy), just something that says Spring to you. Ready, set, go!

Thanks for helping with today's post after the unfortunate demise of my initial post. Can't wait to see your picks!

Ciao for now,


11 comments:

  1. Oh, yea, I just love when my post or whatnot disappears. So great!

    I just added these to my favorites recently. Love, love, love.
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/66781482/granny-square-blanket-in-cream-unique
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/70252348/vintage-corner-chair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isn't that SO annoying. I was nearly done with about 5 other picks. they'll have to wait 'til the next favorite finds!!! checking out your picks!

      Delete
    2. love that granny square. have to make sure laura from tillietulip sees that one....really neat stitch. love the corner chair too. Sweet!

      Delete
  2. Aren't these THE most beautiful spring cookies you've ever seen?

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/93597958/spring-hat-cookies-6-large-and-8-mini

    She is an amazing cookie decorator!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh snap...don't ya hate it when the disappear thing happens! We've all been there..and what a clever solution! Here is a an item I put a ♥ next to recently - definitely reminds me of spring [even tho it's grey and cold and overcast here! boo!]

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/72909467/easter-home-decor-fresh-spring-tulip

    Hope your day got better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it got way too cold today. back to march after a week long interlude with summer. last thursday was 83. tonight we have the fire going. wind is whipping!

      Delete
    2. so lovely. always love her shots!

      Delete
  4. That really is pretty. :) Don't you hate it when things disappear in Blogland... never to be heard from again! I usually type it up in Word first because I've had too many unexplained things happen, it isn't worth the irritation! :)

    ReplyDelete

You comments make my day. Thanks for taking the time to visit Mercantile Muse and for commenting. I really appreciate it. ~Pam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...