Monday, January 9, 2012

Things I Found After The Party


The Things People Leave Behind

One of the best things about hosting the Gotta Have It/Gotta Blog It Shop and Blog link up party browsing through the links.  It's a little like Christmas morning. Each link brings you to a shop or blog and you get to take a moment, look around and marvel at the talent you can find on the Internet.

Look at this romantic, vintage robe from OttolinesOddities.

Vanity Fair Vintage Robe Full Length Dressing Gown Camel Tan Floral Lace Trimmed Duster Sleepwear
via ottolinesoddities

Vanity Fair Vintage Robe Full Length Dressing Gown Camel Tan Floral Lace Trimmed Duster Sleepwear
via ottolines oddities

Such a pretty shawl color with lovely detail. Love those sleeves too!


The beautiful art of JodiCoughlin.  This painting is entitled 'I Believe'. 

I Believe Original Mixed Media Painting
via JodyCoughlin

It really speaks to me.

Look at this 'almost-too-pretty shaving mug that Tami just blogged about on High Street Cottage.

via highstreetcottage

Tami was also nice enough to give Mercantile Muse a shout out in her post. Backatcha Tami!

How absolutely sweet is this customizable birthday invitation by Melissa at BellaExpressions.

Birthday Party Invitation, Princess and Dragon, pink purple green, candy (Digital)
via bellaexpressions

What little girl wouldn't love that invite for her party?

I love this piano post by Jess at StuckInAZoo.

via stuckinazoo

I LOVE that photo of Jess at the piano too.


via stillinstlouis

And yes Bethany, kids do say the darnedest things. We had this discussion Friday night at our 'Little Christmas' party.  I'll say it once, I'll say it twice, I'll even say it three times......bullshin, bullshin, bullshin.

So, you all probably know by know that I have a thing for chevrons which you will find in some of my designs.  Look at this chevron bead work by fellow Ganite Stater Maddy at jewelrybyjane29

Silver and Blue Peyote Stitch Bracelet


I have absolutely no idea how you do that bead work. Obviously Maddy does though.

The party is still going strong. People have been adding their links all weekend- yay! The more the merrier!

Have you looked around yet? What did you find?

I've been working on a new illustration. I've got Valentine's Day on my mind already (crazy! wasn't it just Christmas?). This is where the sentiment of love took me today (will be up in the shop a little later).

'She Wore Her Love Like A Crown'

Happy Monday. Make it a great one.





15 comments:

  1. I'm flattered to have my vintage robe included amongst these marvelous items!

    Your print is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that chevron bracelet... do you check out IllustrationFriday.com ? lots of inspiration for new concepts there, I've been trying to get back into it a little since my first love is drawing, believe it or not. Nice to meet you through Etsy! Angie @ Lonesome Road Studio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh......THANKS for the kind words Laurel! There is always something wonderful to find in your shop.

    Angie, thanks so much for stopping by. will check out illustrationfriday.com for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "bullshin" has become our new favorite expletive in our home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pamela I am just loving chevron patterns as well!!
    So glad to find you at Megs!

    xoxo
    Karena

    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pam, wonderful shares today! And thank you so much for the shoutout, it's greatly appreciated!
    It's folks like you that make this world of blogging so nice, not everyone does that so please know how much it means to me, sending hugs from Sunny California, xoxo tami

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pam,
    I read the "bullshin" post too. I think I laughed out loud. Nice choices from your visits today!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. uh oh kathy, did you spell bullshin correctly the first time? LOL!~!

    Seriously Bethan- that post, along with the picture,just cracks me up.

    Tami, so glad you have sun. It actually wasn't semi-sunny here today. There was a pretty sunset, so that was super nice at the end of the day. Though it was cold enough to have the woodstove going all day. Not complaining, so far a very mild winter. Thanks for the kind words.

    Karena, thanks so much for swinging by from Meg'. So jealous of her trip to NYC. We're always hoping to get there soon! always.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the chevron bracelet too. great post and thank you so much for sharing our invitation! I just love checking the things I find in my link up parties too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Pam,

    I agree with you totally - I love to browse through the links and am always in awe of all that talent that is around blog land! :) Hope you had a wonderful New Year!


    Hugs,
    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Melissa, I've had chevrons on my inspiration board for ages!

    Jessie, thanks for stopping by. Happy New Year to you too. Here's a to a great year in our 'cottages'.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great blog you have Pam! I look forward to browsing around. Seeing lots of great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Tammy, so happy to have found your blog as well. Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving such anice comment!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the shout out! I always love your finds, you have great taste. :) That vintage robe is marvelous!

    ReplyDelete

You comments make my day. Thanks for taking the time to visit Mercantile Muse and for commenting. I really appreciate it. ~Pam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...