I so enjoyed reading everyone's answers to the big hopes and dreams question, What Would You Do If Money Were No Object And Fear Was Just A Word, that I thought it was probably time for Round 2.
I'll get things going again, but I hope you'll join in.
* I would pay off the debt of all the people I love.
* We make holiday homes in Dublin, NYC and Rome. Doesn't have to be anything fancy, just a nice little place in each, that would have the comforts of home.
* I would do a Museum Hop, bouncing from city to city and museum to museum.
* I would found an organization (like this) with the sole purpose of eradicating malaria deaths. Did you know the the mosquito is more deadly than any animal? They cause more than 2 Million deaths a year, with a child dying every minute from malaria.
* I'd try hang-gliding. It has to be the closet thing to flying like a bird.
* I'd write a screenplay and then produce, cast and director it and if all goes well, win the Academy Award. But what would I say in my thank you speech in front of all those people?
* I'd take a run down this. Which I might have done if I hadn't seen the video first. Looks like a blast though, but I might possibly need a shot of tequila before I jumped on.
* I'd learn to sail.
You know, I'm kind of liking this little game of ours. A brief respite from all that needs to be done. A moment to dream a little.
So, I ask you.........What would you do if money were no object and fear was just a word?
Make it a great day. It's the only one we've got.
Ciao for now,