Just one BIG question for you today my dear friends around the world..............
What say you?
Just a few.....
* I'd create an awesome creative camp. A gathering of creatives a few times a year, with
classes led by incredibly talented people from all walks of life and who are skilled at a broad range
of mediums and art. Full scholarships would be available for those who want to come to camp,
but aren't in a position financially.
* I would launch my own brand of paper products and more. (Note: in the works, but I need more
hours in the day)
* I'd overhaul this little 'ol blog and make it something to be reckoned with on a grand scale.
* I'd travel somewhere with G that we'd never traveled before and barely dared to dream of, like
Argentina. First, Buenes Aires to learn the Tango and then off to Patagonia, to a beach at the end of
* We'd go back to Rome and travel throughout Italy, extensively. To our hearts content and maybe find a run down trullo to restore.
* I'd learn to surf, preferably somewhere like Maui. I'm not big on learning new things in front of
people- fear of embarrassment perhaps? I love the water and I think surfing is probably a blast.
* We'd start some sort of foundation to help people or animals and spread happiness in some way. It
would make a difference in a least a few lives. A big difference.
* I'd learn to ride a horse. (I've only ever been on a pony and that was eons ago when I was a kid).
Boy, I could think things up all day, but gotta save some for next time.
Enjoy the day.
Ciao for now,