Wishing you a peaceful Easter weekend.
I apologize ahead of time that this video is sideways. I filmed it on a Sunday morning when we visited Rome. I have no idea how to fix it. I thought you'd enjoy the bells of Rome regardless............ just lovely.
Here's a better look at our view.
Some things I'm looking forward to this holiday weekend.
- getting out in nature where I feel closest to God
- taking two days off and enjoying some downtime away from the computer
- seeing old friends
- spending Easter with family
- skyping with our Irish family
- the Easter feast at my brother in law Al and sister Di's house which includes: a beautiful baked ham with pineapple sauce, a smoked turkey, asparagus with Hollandaise sauce, cheesy broccoli casserole, green bean casserole, tourtierre, sweet and sour cabbage, salad, rolls, fruit compote, brownies....the list goes on and on and on. Nothing like homemade food to say LOVE.
- Easter eggs
- The Egg Hunt
- jelly beans
- malted milk eggs
- being in the moment and thankful for all of my blessings
A few Easter throwback posts:
Worth a look, if just for some of the sunset pictures.
However you'll be spending the weekend, I hope you truly enjoy it.
Ciao for now,