Friday, February 7, 2014

Free Friday: Valentine's Day Card Set

A Free Printable Card Set For Your Valentine

Hi gang. Good news. It's Friday! Let's get this party started with a free printable Valentine's Day note card set that you can download, print and give to our honey.

Want to spread some love? Well then, here you go..............





And just so you can see the honeycomb details better because I didn't have time to fiddle with the photos today................


https://www.dropbox.com/s/c8s347c66vpliky/be%20mine%20notecard%20set%20from%20Bates%20Mercantile%20Co.pdf


So, if you're into professing your love this Valentine's Day, you can download the free printable card and an envelope template here.  

AND, if you also like the free printable gift wrap you see in the pics, 




 
.....it was included in last week's Free Friday post.


From me to you............thanks for being here.


Freeform Friday

Personally, I'm always up for a little Marley, but today especially. It's Bob's birthday, so here's a little love from the man himself. Click here if you're reading via email.



Any plans for the weekend? I'm at my desk working on design projects until the end of the day and then we are off to dinner at the 401 with my parents.  Other than that, not too many plans beyond watching the Bruins play tomorrow afternoon and maybe a game of yahtzee. Lost a tough one in sudden death last night. Man do I hate that.  I hope you enjoy your Friday and your weekend, and we'll do the same in our corner of the world

Ciao for now,



3 comments:

  1. My plans for this weekend is to relax and do something for myself - I feel deserve it!
    Thank you for sharing your free printable here - helps a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my plans are just lazing around trying to breath despite my head cold. oh, yeah, the kids are roped me into taking them to the new Legos movie in the afternoon. Hmmm, wonder if I could sleep through that....
    Thanks for the Marley love, he's was my oldest fav.
    Debbi
    -yankeeburrow

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be watching the Olympics! Have a great weekend Pam.

    ReplyDelete

You comments make my day. Thanks for taking the time to visit Mercantile Muse and for commenting. I really appreciate it. ~Pam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...