Thursday, November 14, 2013

Take A Walk With Us

Oh Deer

So, how's the weather where you are? Here it's been cold. OK, let me rephrase that. It's been wicked cold the past couple of days. I'm talking mornings below 20. What? It's only November!

This morning: a little milder (supposed to hit 50 this afternoon), less wind and the sun was shining. Lucan, my field walk partner, and I hit the trail.



It was a good thing that this sign is at the start of our walk.


Otherwise, it might have spelled trouble for this guy that we met. I'm calling him Baby Buck.


Are you looking at me?

Why yes.........yes we are.

I think he could be one of the two babies that were born in the neighborhood last year that we think lost their mom. They lived behind us for awhile and then migrated over to the sunset meadows field.

I made a little stop animation motion video of him crossing the field below us.




After a walk like that, I've been having at it at the desk with much more to accomplish and the will to do. Off I go!

Ciao for now,




PS- shooting in manual mode again by the way. Yippee!





No comments:

Post a Comment

You comments make my day. Thanks for taking the time to visit Mercantile Muse and for commenting. I really appreciate it. ~Pam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...