Friday, November 15, 2013

FREE Friday


Free Printable Wall Art

My walking pal and I have been taking to the field as much as possible since the farmer hayed again. So, so happy about that.

Last night when we took a walk at the end of the day, Sunset Meadows was just beautiful.

It started out very soft.


Minute by minute, it got more vibrant.


Changing in the blink of an eye.


Until I just had to stand there in amazement.


I only had my phone with me last night, but it did a pretty good job of capturing this beautiful sight.  If you're on instagram, you might have seen my post. And if you are on instagram and didn't see it, that's probably because you're not following me yet. In all honesty, I haven't done much with my instagram account in a long time, but now that I updated my phone app, I'm good to go and having fun connecting with you guys there.

I also took a video so you could come along with us.  It stretched around the entire sky. We're so lucky to live where we do.




This morning, we hit the field again only it was the bright light of the sun getting higher in the sky, that was shining for all to see.

So my friends, this is for you. Free printable wall art.



You can download, print it out, hang it on the wall.




I hope you enjoy it and put it somewhere to remind yourself that you are brilliant. Shine on!


Freeform Friday

Just to bolster that thought, here's a tune for you. It's a happy little song and though it's from Take That, one of those 'boy bands' that all the teens love, I quite like it. Click here if reading via email.




Any plans for the weekend? It's a bit warmer here today and I'm hoping it stays that way all weekend. We have no plans other than working around the house winterizing, after the brutally cold weather that was with us for a couple of days this week.  Woke to high teens on Tuesday and Wednesday and today is gorgeous. Could hit 60.  We won't be fooled though. No time like the present to winterize, before it's too late. Maybe we'll be lucky and get a campfire in and a game of dominoes or yahtzee. That's about it here.

Enjoy the weekend.

Ciao for now,








No comments:

Post a Comment

You comments make my day. Thanks for taking the time to visit Mercantile Muse and for commenting. I really appreciate it. ~Pam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...