Thursday, November 7, 2013

Take A Walk With Us

Hampton Beach Part II

As I showed you yesterday, on Monday I walked from the North end of Hampton's Main Beach to beach to the South end......

............and back.




You know what? I really need to walk at the beach much more often. What blessing to live where we do.  You know what else? Those two seagulls were seriously strutting.


Want to Help?

As you may know, I'm taking the Blogging Your Way e-course with Holly Becker of decor8 this month and it's been great so far. Full of fantastic info and insight.

 http://decor8blog.com/ecourses/

I'm in the midst of an assignment and wondered if you'd like to help me apply it to Mercantile Muse?  If you would like to help this blogging student, in the comments below, please share five words that come to mind when you visit my blog.  Be honest. It's all good.

Have a great day, it's a great day to have.

Ciao for now,


No comments:

Post a Comment

You comments make my day. Thanks for taking the time to visit Mercantile Muse and for commenting. I really appreciate it. ~Pam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...