Friday, November 8, 2013

FREE FRIDAY

Free Printable

Hi guys. The day started out with the sun shining and I took the opportunity to enjoy a field walk with the hound.  It was a good one! Absolutely gorgeous out. Now, not so much. Clouds have taken over I'm afraid.

Ah well, can't change the weather.

What we can change though, is our attitudes.  I stumbled across this quote by Teddy Roosevelt today and felt it was worth sharing. 

So here you have it, free printable wall art just for you.



Print it, hang it and be inspired.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8jc40fiafb83gnm/far%20better%20TR%20via%20batesmercantileco.pdf


Personally, I'm with Teddy. I'd rather at the very least try, and fail, than to not have tried at all.


Freeform Friday

I've got a video for you today that I recently discovered and it busts. my. gut.  I can't get enough of it. If I need a laugh, I watch this. I definitely to host a 'lip-sync off'. Go full screen on the video so you can appreciate the expressions.  Is it me, or do you love Jimmy Fallon too?  Click here if you're reading via email.



No big plans for this weekend. Some logo design work at my desk. Maybe a game of Yahtzee.  Not sure about a campfire tonight as it is a little breezy at the moment, but you know us, if that changes we'll probably be out back stoking the flames. Some housework is on the weekend list too. Did I tell you I cleaned my closet last weekend? Well, mostly. Still a little to do on that front- switching 'summer' clothes out for 'winter' clothes, but so much better already. It was seriously out of control. 

What about you? What's happening in your world?

Ciao for now,




PS- I think the sun is trying to make a comeback!

1 comment:

  1. I'm in the process of switching out our clothes also...and became depressed that my clothes shrunk while is storage! so I'm stuck wearing sweat pants, for now. To make myself feel better, I just ate a cookie. lol
    Debbi
    -yankeeburrow

    ReplyDelete

You comments make my day. Thanks for taking the time to visit Mercantile Muse and for commenting. I really appreciate it. ~Pam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...