Thursday, August 8, 2013

Favorite Finds

Etsy Style

It's been awhile since I've featured some of my favorite etsy finds, so I'd like to share some of my most recent with you. Take a look and then do me a favor and visit these shops (links below the finds).  There are a lot of people creating awesome stuff on etsy. There are always new favorites to discover and it's a nice way to support creative entrepreneurs, who have a hard enough time competing with the big guys. Show them some love.


Sources:

1. infinity scarf via milo and molly ; 2. road art via Patrick Lajoie
3. portrait of a woman via GalerieMiniMal; 4. x and o (kiss and hug) earrings via MoonsofMars
5. tea towels via BlackBirdTees; 6. gold stacking rings via HanaMaui
7. bowl via half light honey studio; 8. cheese board via HaveAGander
9. Berlin map print via Carambas; 10. swimming woman print via Samantha French







We had a lashing of rain overnight, but it's cleared out today. Humidity has rolled back in and I do think there is more rain on the way. At least I don't have to water the garden. My only problem with this rain is this: it interferes with my pooltime. That may have to wait until Saturday.


My neighbor Joanie just stopped by with a very nice gift from a bunch of friends. I won't say just a 'little' thank you, because it was a big thank you, for hosting our 4th of July lobster bake extravaganza. A totally unnecessary gesture, but very nice and much appreciated. So nice to get happy little surprises like that.


Back to the design work at hand.  Tweaking one and working on initial designs for another gal. We got to talk on the phone this morning to review her creative brief questionnaire. It's so rewarding to work with people who are beginning their own businesses and to help them get started on the right foot. Oh, and to be meeting people I never would have met had it not been for our etsy shop. It's all good, right?



So, what's hot in your world today? Have you been finding new favorites on etsy and elsewhere? Share 'em if you have. I love discovering new shops and things that way. You guys always make great suggestions.



Ciao for now,





4 comments:

  1. love that cheese cutting board! it's raining here too, and suppose to rain for most of the week. poor hannah, she'll be at horse camp...nothing like the smell of wet horses. lol
    Debbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks Pam! That was a nice surprise to have my scarf featured. :) I love the stacking ring set- so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely finds! Thanks for including our towels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are so many amazing finds on Etsy! That cheese board is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

You comments make my day. Thanks for taking the time to visit Mercantile Muse and for commenting. I really appreciate it. ~Pam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...