Saturday, September 24, 2011

bon samedi/happy saturday



Bonjour mon ami

Ugly day here. Again. So, I'll do some more dreaming of French Country style. Enjoy.


Gorgeous burlap tablecloth made by Courtney at my French Country Cottage.  When I get a new sewing maching, I am making this.







Love the combination of indoor and outdoor things. Great styling.





Lovely chair makeover.





Small, sweet touch.



OK, the little dish is really english, but vintage ironstone goes with just about any country decor.

Did you see our latest printable, in the spirit of French Country dreaming?


Check it out here.


So many images to get lost in on the internet.  Funny thing is, my number one dream is to go back to Rome and see much more of Italy. Now, if we could find a little place there, and deck it out in French Country style, that would be dreamy. What are you day dreaming about this Saturday?

Stay tuned tomorrow, as I'll announce the winner of our giveaway.

I'm off to Target for dog food. Wish me luck in not getting lost or the basement will never get cleaned.

Have a great day wherever you are.


3 comments:

  1. Hmmm... I invite you here... to Czerwionka-Leszczyny ;-) I have today at last typical polish autumn. I mean: coloured leaves and sun, sun, sun ;-)
    Have a great Sunday :-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been dying to take a few outer US vacations. I've always wanted to stay in a castle in Ireland.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I don't even know if I can pronounce that Jana!!! Glad you enjoyed the day.

    Court, can't say we've ever stayed in a castle, but when Gar's brother got married, the venue was castle-like and our room was amazing. It was bigger than our house at the time. I am not joking. Complete with canopy bed. Very regal. We felt quite spoiled.

    ReplyDelete

You comments make my day. Thanks for taking the time to visit Mercantile Muse and for commenting. I really appreciate it. ~Pam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...