Friday, December 13, 2013

FREE Friday- Printable Gift Tags

Free Printable Christmas Gift Tags-Oh Deer

Hey gang. How goes it?

It's feeling like winter here. Cold! There is snow in the air. Tomorrow night they're predicting a storm that could drop a few inches, but it's been flurrying on and off today.

So we are definitely full on into the holiday season now, Winter is just around the corner and all minds turn to celebrations.

Here's a free printable for you that will make your gift giving completely festive. (note: no deer were injured in the designing of these free printable gift tags)

Festoon a ribbon to a tag, put them on a package or a bottle, and you are good to go. Instant festivity.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e6841pk50o49trw/geo%20deer.pdf

Download gift tags here.

And by all means, have some fun giving gifts this year using these free printable gift tags!


FREEform Friday

Time to get in the holiday mood. Sort of. This isn't necessarily a Christmas song, but the performance is on the streets of Dublin at Christmastime and it makes me miss our family and friends in Ireland and abroad. Yes, I'm a sentimental fool. This is one of our favorites and yes, we sing along every time we play it.  If you don't know Irish music, this is a classic. Oh to be in Dublin at Christmastime.....it's been awhile. Click here to view (embedding has been disabled on youtube).



Can you tell I'm utterly relaxed today? Well. I am. I had a neck, face and shoulder massage last night. Hello heaven! It was a gift last Christmas from my sister in law and I gotta tell ya, I'm ready to book one every week. It was unbelievably awesome.

I'll be working on putting the first edition of the muse to bed this weekend. Fingers crossed it will launch at the beginning of the week. I'm running behind schedule, because my desk is incredibly busy and most of all, because I want it to be stellar! So hang tight. It is coming.

Any parties or celebrations this weekend? None for us, so we'll just hunker down for the 'storm' and see how it pans out. The wood stove will be cranking to be sure.

Have a good one.

Ciao for now,


No comments:

Post a Comment

You comments make my day. Thanks for taking the time to visit Mercantile Muse and for commenting. I really appreciate it. ~Pam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...