Monday, October 21, 2013

Monday Monday: Words To The Wise

Start With A Bang

Here we are.

Another new week.

Another chance to get it right. Whatever 'right' means to you.

Here's a little inspiration to make this week exactly what you want.

















Whether things are going good, or you're in the midst of a struggle, I hope these words to the wise give inspire you to take what you've got and make it happen this week.


It's brisk this morning, but looks to be another gorgeous fall day.  The weekend was pretty laid back and we did get a foliage ride and walk in yesterday, which I'll be sharing with you this week.

Lots to fit in today, and the rest of the week. Design work and marketing.....should keep me busy. And you?

Ciao for now,





2 comments:

  1. The last one is a good one, I'll remember it !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah yes, one of my favorites i repeat to myself often. no sense in getting ahead of ourselves or looking back......coulda' woulda' shoulda'.............just start from wherever you are.

      Delete

You comments make my day. Thanks for taking the time to visit Mercantile Muse and for commenting. I really appreciate it. ~Pam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...