Monday, September 30, 2013

Take That, To Do List!

Monday, The Day To Get Things Done

I am going to take care of my to-do list today. Crossin' things off left and right.  That's the order of the day.

So, I shall be brief so I can get down to business.

A little look at fall neutrals, etsy style. A treasury to pay it forward to some of these fine folks who have featured my things in a treasury.


You can see the treasury, complete with links to these wonderful shops, by clicking here.

Yoga update:

So, I told you all last week that I needed to get back on my mat, that I'd let other things get in the way of taking time to take care of myself.  I can't tell you what a difference this has made already. I surpassed my goal of 4 days of yoga practice last week, and ended with 5. Three of the days, I did two practices- one in the morning, and one at the end of the day. I feel better- body & mind, am sleeping better and just feel better all around.  This week, I would like to get 5 practices in again, and really focus on each thing that goes into a certain pose.

This has been my inspiration for the week.

Power Off. Shut Down. Do Yoga. I kinda want that as a tatto "Get on your mat." YEAH!!!! #yoga #inspiration #yogamat
Thanks to valerie lavigne yoga for the nudge. Though honestly, I didn't really need it. I wanted to get on my mat. I wanted to take the time. I wanted to practice yoga. This in itself is a positive change.  More on the yoga progress next week.
Have you been making any positive changes to take better care of yourself? I'd love to hear how it's going.
Have a great Monday. It's a great day to have.
Ciao for now,

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring me in your gorgeous collection!
    I " fall off the wagon" with yoga from time to time. I don't know why because as I soon as I get back to it again - right away - I feel so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful treasury! May you be centered and nimble after all your yoga-ing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't yoga so amazing? I've been knocked flat with a cold and haven't done any kind of exercise in a week, but today I'm starting up again. I really do miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Challenge taken- I'll start with three times a week- and right now!

    ReplyDelete

You comments make my day. Thanks for taking the time to visit Mercantile Muse and for commenting. I really appreciate it. ~Pam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...