Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Favorite Finds: Bright & Light

Portsmouth Harbor Lighthouse
 
 
Etsy Style
 
I don't know about you, but I'm in need of a little light. It's been such a heavy, dark kind of week.
 
Let's get right to it. Since I have robin's egg blue on my mind, here's some new favorite finds from etsy.
 
1. pretty necklace from little jar of hearts. lovely jewelry in this shop I just discovered.

2. Roman Holiday illustration/print from cars and films. Great takes on cars in famous films in this shop.

3. vintage knobs via cute old things. sweet.

4. tube vases via made by manos. love everything 'made by manos'.

5. portsmouth harbor light, 10 minutes from me via snapshots and stitches. love this spot. so lucky to live
 
6. wood burned card. yes, a card. so cool. via bk inspired
 
Which is your favorite? Not sure I can pick just one.
 
 
 
Ciao for now,
 



 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm seriously tempted. Wouldn't they be good towel hooks?

      Delete
  2. I love your collages - they make everything look good all together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, coming from the ever talented Ms. Hakes, that makes me feel pretty darn good.

      wait until you see my color inspiration today.........finally a touch of spring here.

      Delete

You comments make my day. Thanks for taking the time to visit Mercantile Muse and for commenting. I really appreciate it. ~Pam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...