Friday, December 14, 2012

A Festival Of Trees


Join In!

Since we totally missed the Festival of Trees in Exeter when we attended holiday open house (you can read about it here), I thought....."Well, why not host my own little festival of trees."  Brilliant!

So here's the scoop. If you blogged about your tree this year, send me a picture and a link to you post. If you're not a blogger but have a picture of your tree you'd like to share....send it to me so I can include it in Mercantile Muse's Innaugural Festival Of Trees. The festival will take place next Friday, December 21st. If you want to particpate, please send me your tree picture by the end of the day Wednesday.  

Oh this is gonna be good........I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner! 

Here's ours from last year..............



I can't wait to see yours!

A virtual Festival of Trees that we will all get to enjoy. Now, remember, it won't be a 'festival' if you guys don't send me your pictures. Come on, it will be fun!

I'm so glad it's Friday. It's been a very busy week work wise and I've been juggling that with shipping a lot of prints. They've been going out all over the place including Vancouver, New York, New Jersy and the United Kindom. I love that. 

I am looking forward to enjoying the weekend, even though there is much to do around here. No big plans. Maybe a little grilling tonight and there is always the possibility of YouTube dancing and singing, as you well know. Tomorrow....no plans, no parties......we're just going to wing it.  What about you, any big plans or parties to go this weekend? What are you going to be doing?

Freeform Friday

In the Spirit of Christmas, here's a perfectly beautiful song for you. There's something about a boys' choir.  We watched The Bishop's Wife last night. It's my favorite Christmas movie. I admit it, I'm quite partial to Cary Grant. There will be more classics this weekend, for sure. Enjoy. If you're reading via email, click here.








Have a great Friday. It's sunny but crispy here today and there may be some snow on the way this weekend. Finally. I'm always hoping for a white Christmas.

Ciao for now,



PS- have you entered the December Giveaway yet? It's for $200+ in handmade prizes. That's right, more than $200 in prizes will go to one lucky person.  But it can't be you, unless you enter. There is no time like the present.



2 comments:

  1. I don't know if it's me, or you, but your email links didn't work for me...and I even took a special picture of my tree, and the family train, to send you. lol
    Debbi
    -yankeeburrowcreations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's weird Debbi....I just tried the first link in the post and the link in the sidebar and they both worked. I want to see those pics! this is my address, pbates at speakeasyinfo 'dot' net. Can't wait to see the train and your tree!

      Delete

You comments make my day. Thanks for taking the time to visit Mercantile Muse and for commenting. I really appreciate it. ~Pam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...