Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Allow Me To Indulge Myself


Mountie Mania

I'll just preface this post with 'this is what happens when you don't get to see people very often'. It was SO good to be back at the College of Mount Saint Vincent, enjoying our beautiful campus on the Hudson, seeing former professors, catching up with each other and of course, dancing the night away. We may get older, but the 'crazy' doesn't seem to ever fade. This makes me very happy. 

Can anyone really have this much fun? Yes. The Mounties can.

It started with Mentalist Marc Salem, who was my broadcasting professor. He's been on Broadway, 60 minutes, and more. He's an expert on non-verbal communication and he proved it. Mind blowing and a lot of laughs.

Next up:champagne reception and followed by the dinner dance.



photo credits Pamela J. Bates & Margaret Yenches Brady

In case you were still wondering............we had a ton of fun. Maybe even more. A night we'll never forget.

Don't you just love that?

Here's to the Mounties, who I can always count on to bust a gut with laughter, and move and groove until they kick us off the dance floor. You're the best package of mixed nuts a girl could get.

Ciao for now and thanks for allowing me to indulge myself,

5 comments:

  1. Wow, it looks like you had a ton of fun. Those ladies know how to have a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Pam, for putting such a great re-cap together with heartfelt sentiment and humor! I am still smiling...Cathy I.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone needs a night like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam, I love this photo collage! Looks like you had a fabulous reunion!
    I bet it was so much fun catching up! Great photo of you and your roomie :)
    Have a terrific day,
    Duni

    ReplyDelete

You comments make my day. Thanks for taking the time to visit Mercantile Muse and for commenting. I really appreciate it. ~Pam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...