Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Almost Wordless Wednesday


Building Together

On one of our trail walks the other day, I started a rock cairn on a boulder. I only placed one rock and knew I'd add to it the next time I passed.  It didn't take that long to grow. Somebody else who passed added a small stone and then a flat stone, which looked precarious, but was in fact balancing wonderfully. This made me happy. I added another rock. Then others who came after me added more. It's like a little message to each other in the woods, that keeps growing each time I happen by. So cool.


Also happened upon this guy and his twin on the trails. A red spotted newt, no less.


I am really loving these trails.


What are you loving today?

Enjoy your Wednesday.

See you on the flip side,

1 comment:

  1. oh, you're making me want to take a hike, but there are no trails near me...just acres of farm land.
    Debbi
    -yankeeburrowcreations

    ReplyDelete

You comments make my day. Thanks for taking the time to visit Mercantile Muse and for commenting. I really appreciate it. ~Pam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...