Thursday, July 28, 2011

Blueberry Heaven

This Morning

My neighbor Joanie is a special education teacher most of the year, but in the summer she works at the Salt Box Farm tending to and selling the blueberries. We like this because.........well because we reap the benefits too. 

This morning, thanks to Joanie, I made one of my favorites. Blueberry muffins.


Hot out of the oven!



Looking good enough to eat and oh so pretty on my Aunt Doris' platter. Took a a tip from Pioneer Woman and displayed the muffins on a white platter.

And a white plate.

Seriously, the butter just melted in!



Can't wait any longer! The jury is in. Delicious.





The best thing is...............



There's more in the oven and I still have enough blueberries to make another batch. Thanks Joanie and thanks to Colleen (whoever you are) for posting on allrecipes. I didn't do the cinnamon topping. Just sprinkled a little sugar on top before baking. Pefecto.

Next time I'll take another tip from Pioneer Woman......don't shoot the food so close!

Last Night

Mom emailed last night to let me know if looked like a nice sunset. Glad she did, as I might have missed it (had popped in for a break from weeding out back and found her message). Just lovely.


Sunset Meadows.

Thursday again. Weekend is almost here. Can you hear it calling?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You comments make my day. Thanks for taking the time to visit Mercantile Muse and for commenting. I really appreciate it. ~Pam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...