It's time to share some really groundbreaking, newsworthy facts about myself. I hope you'll play along and share a little bit about yourself so we can get to know each other better.
1. It drives me crazy to watch bits and pieces of a 4 star movie. Either watch the entire film or not all. It's just not right. It might have had something to do with being a film major in college. Drives me bananas.
2. Speaking of bananas. I like them sliced in milk with a little honey or sugar.
3. I wasn't 'big' on boyfriends. I had and still have a TON of boy-friends, but although I've had a few boyfriends, I was never one that was obsessed with having to be part of a 'couple'.
4. Myself and my neighborhood pals drove my mother crazy playing Donnie Osmond's 'go away little girl' on the record player for an entire summer.
5. Mine and G's music collection includes everything from Pavarotti to the Sex Pistols, Gershwin to The Rolling Stones, ABBA to Paula Abdul (yes, Paula Abdul) and everything in between.
6. When it comes to bugs, generally speaking, I don't kill them. I remove them and put them outside. G calls it 'The Witness Relocation Program'.
7. I have performed on stage (a small stage ;) in M*A*S*H, as a wooden soldier in The Nutcracker Suite, and as Baloo the bear from The Jungle Book (in full Baloo the bear regalia). The list goes on.
8. If you're stuck on knowing who sang what song in the 60s-90s, I'm the girl who can usually bail you out.
9. I wrote a letter to Scott Baio, one of my first celebrity crushes (after Donnie Osmond), inviting him to our home for a spaghetti and meatballs. I was working the Italian angle.
10. I once stepped in a ground hive of bees when I was in 4th grade. It was after school and it scared the living day lights out of my two friends who were with me. They froze and couldn't help me as I was screaming and flailing about. Luckily, one of the teachers heard me and saved me (thank you mr. trembly). I had several stings, but it wasn't as bad as it could have been.
OK, your turn to spill the beans.
Make it a great day, it's a great day to have!
Ciao for now,