Oh yes you can. Because they are free. FREE I tell you.
Usually on Free Friday I feature a free printable that I've designed, but today I'm going to share with you some of my favorite free printables from other designs. There is a plethora of freebies out there on the world wide web and they come in every shape,size and form. Damn I love that we're all different, have different ideas, different styles.........that's what makes the world go 'round. Or at least, my world.
Oh my, just look at these.....
* Clean and simple- just say thank you via oh so pretty.
* Happy cloud greetings from oh happy day.
* Tweet, tweet tags or labels via world label.
* I'm a little partial to french fries, so this one really makes me smile- via moapliving.com.
* Paris is always a good idea paper city, via made by joel.
* Prettiness overload in this free printable rose envelope from Sweetly Scrapped.
* and one of my oldie but goodies, choose happiness note card you can download here.
A little free somethin', somethin' for everyone.
Check 'em out!
Did anyone other than us and my parents watch The Beatles 50th Anniversary of Coming to America special a couple of weeks ago? It made me so happy. It made me smile, and when Ringo sang Photograph, it made me cry. That song just makes me think of all the people I've lost. Kind of like Auld Lang Syne. OK, I admit it, I've also gotten a little teary eyed at commercials. However, if I had to pick a favorite of favorites, it would be The Beatles. The tributes were awesome, but when Paul and Ringo get together and sing it makes a big smile take over my entire face. I just love 'em. So here's something from the concert in case you missed it or if you watched it and want more. Click here if you're reading via email.
Have any plans for the weekend?
I do! I do! I'm heading into beantown tomorrow and I'm going to the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum. At least, that is the plan. I've never been and I'm looking forward to a little 'peace out' time among beautiful art.
What's happening in your world?
Ciao for now,