Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Let's Shop Here: Spa Edition

Skin Remedy

I'll just start out by saying, I'm a little partial to Skin Remedy. I wish I could say I've been there, but I haven't.  I wish I could say I've met the owner, Justine Kahn, in person because she's that nice, but I haven't.  What I can say is this: I worked with Justine on the re-brand of her business. Justine was ready for the next step, was making a big move space-wise, and recognized the need for a new logo.

What a clean, natural, light-filled, relaxing atmosphere she has created. I only wish I lived in San Francisco so I could take advantage of her products and services.



 Justine's new Skin Remedy space is tucked away from the main street, a hidden gem.




Justine and Katie are both estheticians and will take care of your every skin care need. 

"Skin Remedy is holistic based skincare, bringing together tried and true organic methodologies with old-world traditions to offer clients a custom experience as unique as their skin. The ingredients used at Skin Remedy are naturally sourced, organic, and cold-pressed by hand, offering their clients a results driven experience." And the bonus? Justine and Katie are now joined by a massage therapist.

These are the moments you wonder why the West coast has to be so damn far from the East coast.

Check out how Justine's signage turned out. I am in love with this sign. You know, like, can't stop looking at in love. Always a treat to see your work turned into something three dimensional. Oh my, that piece of wood makes me weak at the knees. Gorgeous.







That reminds me, I'm not sure I ever shared the work I did on Justine's logo/branding with you. At least you got a quick glimpse via her signage. It will have to wait for another day...........

Have a good one in your corner of the world and I'll do the same.

Of course, if you're ever in San Francisco, book an appointment for yourself at Skin Remedy and tell Justine I sent you.

Ciao for now,


No comments:

Post a Comment

You comments make my day. Thanks for taking the time to visit Mercantile Muse and for commenting. I really appreciate it. ~Pam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...