Friday, October 25, 2013

Free Printable & Freeform Friday

Send A Message

Hey gang. Ah.........Friday. It's not that I don't enjoy each day, because I do, but there's just something about knowing it's Friday that just makes you happy. Well, at least it makes me happy.

In that spirit, I thought I'd spread some happiness today.

I have something for you, so you can spread a little happiness too.


I set this notecard up, two to-a-page so you get the most out of each sheet of paper you run off. It fits in a standard notecard envelope.  You can download the pdf HERE. {This is meant for personal use only, please do not edit in any way or resell. Copyright Pamela J. Bates 2013.} 

Feel free to share a link to this Free Printable Friday post on your blog, twitter, facebook or pinterest.  Enjoy and spread some happiness!

Freeform Friday

So, the internet is a funny world. Last weekend, I got a message in my inbox that I had a new twitter follower. This in itself is not unusual. However, the follower is Andrew DeSilva, the winner of the 2012 Australia's Got Talent. Of course I had to have a listen, and I'm glad I did.  Click here if you're reading via email.




No plans for the weekend other than a ton of stuff to get done at my desk and in the yard.  I'll just keep checking things off my yellow legal pad list. Speaking of my yellow legal pad list, you all left me hung out to dry. Nobody played along here yesterday. Excuse me while I go cry in the corner.

Bonus points for my blogging pal Andrea, who played along on her blog Strong Southerly. You rock, girl!  {By the way, we're quite partial to my left foot too. Inspiring story, brilliant performances, fantastic movie. And it's set in Dublin, what's not to love?}.

Ciao for now,




 








No comments:

Post a Comment

You comments make my day. Thanks for taking the time to visit Mercantile Muse and for commenting. I really appreciate it. ~Pam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...