Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Favorite Finds

Etsy Style

I wish I could say there was a theme to my Favorite Finds this week, but I can't. Well, other than the fact that I really like them.  There is a little bit of everything in the mix......photography, vintage, jewelry, decor.

Here's a little showcase of just some of the wonderful shops and items you'll find from my fellow etsy shop owners.



From left to right.....

First row:
flower photography via of trees and hues
hand dyed vintage fabrics via enhabiten

Second row:
Vintage bottle via 2dehandsjes
Fjord pillow via loud waterfall photo
Third row:
sweet citron green tea via artful tea
faceted white/blue necklace via that old blue house 2
Fourth row:
vintage backpack via Past Perfect Continues
fine bone china bowl via made by manos

I love these posts because it gives me a chance to shine a light on the independent artists and shop owners who call etsy home.  I hope you'll show them some love and have a look around.

I know I sound like a broken record, but it's another great day here.  It was a little iffy yesterday, but turned out nice. Today, hot and humid right out of the starting gate.

Is anyone else feeling like they need to eek all they can out of the rest of August? I do and I will.

This picture one of my champagne ladies took on her vacation to Bar Harbor, Maine this week makes me want to escape.....right to this beach.



This was really yesterday's post, but I had an unexpected visit from my friend Peg. So, we sat and chatted and solved the world's problems. Didn't you see us on the news last night? We're up for the Nobel prize.

Enjoy the day. It's all you've got.

Ciao for now,










2 comments:

  1. Hello Nobel Laureate! Love the finds, especially the gorgeous necklace! And what a lovely click of the beach...where I'd love to go to. Have great day! I'm having a blast so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that beach photo. I REALLY want to retire somewhere near a body of water - pond, lake, ocean.
    Love the vintage backpack---amazing that it is not stained. And the bone china photo is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

You comments make my day. Thanks for taking the time to visit Mercantile Muse and for commenting. I really appreciate it. ~Pam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...