Wednesday, May 1, 2013

What Inspires You Wednesday

 
The Ocean

I'd be hard pressed to live far away from the ocean. Yesterday, I played hooky in the afternoon and went to get my fill of the sea.



If there is one thing about the sea, that never in question, is that it is inspiring.  It was big, and bright, and deep blue yesterday. 


 
Time for a deep breath. Now, take it all in.


The Isles of Shoals



Looking towards the mouth of the harbor and Portsmouth Harbor Light



A lone gull



Whaleback Light


Looking South


 
The painter
 


I didn't realize it was so windy when I shot the video.


 
 
Something else that is inspiring me is all of the people who have purchased my Grow Love print in support of Bucks for Bauman. As I mentioned before, Jeff Bauman is a young man who lost both of his legs in the Boson Marathon bombings and also helped to I.D. the suspects.  All proceeds of my Grow Love print through this Friday, May 3, will go to the fund set up to assist him. The donation continues to grow!
 
Hey, it's May 1st!
 
 
 
What are you inspired by today? Leave a comment or a link here or on my facebook page. I'd love to know!
 
Make it a great day. It's the only one we've got.
 
Ciao for now,
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. So much BLUE! Now see, I have your lovely 'LOVE' print already but I'd love to contribute to your fundraising. I'll email you about how I can do this.

    ReplyDelete

You comments make my day. Thanks for taking the time to visit Mercantile Muse and for commenting. I really appreciate it. ~Pam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...