As you probably know already, we have a shop on etsy, Bates Mercantile Co. Visiting etsy on a regular basis for our shop, gives me a good reason to discover new and wonderful things from other shops. At least I think it gives me a good reason.
So, today I'm sharing with you, some of my recent favorite finds. It's an eclectic grouping, to say the least.
1. necklace via fiber bungalow
2. art photo via theaterclouds
3. dish via nadas corner
4. zippered pouch via Eyelah
5. flying horse via benconservato
6. vintage dansk candleholder via tippleandsnack
7. oxidized sterling ring via Stilosissima
8. vintage koi via Birdnestsandpaper
What do you think? Do you have a favorite?
Too hard for me to pick but I really am digging that vintage dansk candleholder. It's too cool.
Check out the art photo by theaterclouds......it's an entire miniature theater image that the artists puts together and then photographs. So charming and unique.
There is so much to love about etsy, and variety is certainly up there.
Do you visit and shop on etsy? Have any new favorite finds you want to share?
Gray day here. Then there's always tomorrow.
Ciao for now,