Saturday, May 12, 2012

Oh Happy Day



Saturday

Let's get a couple of things out of the way.

#1. Thank you all very much for your kind words and support and that includes our family and friends. It means a lot.  Gar would like thank you all as well and will be reply to your comments soon. Your feedback about Lia Artisan Concrete Designs and his collection is really appreciated.

#2. As predicted, we did dance to this last night. THE ENTIRE SONG. The whole damn thing. Did I say phew?

I dare ya. I double dog dare ya.





Elle Moss 21 Day Photo Challenge

It's day six of Elle's photo challenge. I am really enjoying coming up with pictures for each day and seeing what others are submitting.

Today's challenge: low on the ground.





It's a beautiful, sunshiney day here.  I am hoping to get out and enjoy some of it.  I'm about to hang out some laundry, the breeze is perfect for drying.

Have a great day in your corner of the world and we'll do the same in ours.



1 comment:

  1. Love that last photo~I wish I had a laudry line, that is one thing I miss...I don't have a place to run a line...wonder if I should get one of those wire umbrella style laundry trees? Anyway it was gorgeous today, and I only found out when I finally came out of the store at 5~

    ReplyDelete

You comments make my day. Thanks for taking the time to visit Mercantile Muse and for commenting. I really appreciate it. ~Pam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...