Thursday, January 26, 2012

How Do I Love Thee?


Does A Free Printable Sound Like Love?

Because you're all so nice, I wanted to give you a free printable to download in time for Valentine's Day.  20 days and counting.




I think you guys are the best. My followers are always doing nice things, like mentioning Mercantile Muse and Bates Mercantile Co. on their blogs, linking to to the Muse, including the Muse on your sidebar, pinning, stumbling, facebooking and tweeting. Never mind simply following and leaving the sweetest comments. I appreciate it all. I really do appreciate it.

So, for you and your loved one, my take on the classic Browning poem. Utterly romantic with lace and a pretty peony, which is from an illustration I'm working on. Check out the homemade washi tape I used on the envelope (all I did was use double sided tape on a piece of one of my designs. Cut it out, stick. Easy peasy and a nice touch on the envelope, don't you think?). 



All you have to do is click the picture below and you can download the pdf.

via Mercantile Muse

You can also 'right' click on the picture above to save the image file to your computer and print.  'How Do I Love Thee?' has two cards per page, in case you happen to be playing the field, and can be folded to 4.25 x 5.5.

Feel free to share a link to this post and spread the love!

CAUTION: You're Time Is Running Out

Just throwing out one more reminder that our current giveaway ends tonight. So, if you like the 'Louis Louis in Pink' print, be sure you've entered for the drawing.



After all, someone has to win. Shouldn't it be you?

Have a lovely Thursday.  All is quiet on the East Coast front. Well, until tonight when we're supposed to get an overnight messy, wintry mix. 

Going with the flow,


11 comments:

  1. Hi Pam,

    How much do I love that poem?!?! Let me count the ways!!! Even the Charlie Brown V-Day episode refers back to this lovely poem! :) Thanks for reminding me that there are even more reasons to love "Heart" Day! :) Have a wonderful Thursday!


    Hugs,
    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jessie, that's funny. Garrett and I love Peanuts. The thanksgiving show even gives a pretty acurate explanation of the pilgrims and thanksgiving.

      The icing on your rosewater cupcakes looked perfectly like roses! Very pretty!
      Pam

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. oh c+c, it's a classic. really lovely 'love' poem by Elizabeth Barrett Browning. I'll have to post the rest tomorrow. It's a good one! Love your new design today, btw.

      Delete
  3. That is a beautiful printable - I love the feel of everything you create.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! I would love it if you come by and link this up at From Scratch Friday @ Marriage from Scratch! It’s live already on the blog 

    ~Christina
    www.marriagefromscratch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You comments make my day. Thanks for taking the time to visit Mercantile Muse and for commenting. I really appreciate it. ~Pam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...